Skip to content
- We prefer to use MAC, Inglot, and Temptu makeup.
- You will need to touch up lips weather its lipstick or gloss. We will be happy to order in the colour you desire.
- A trial is very important to ensures that we both understand your needs with colours and styles. We will cover all the necessary details to ensure you are comfortable with your look.
- Don’t pluck or wax your eyebrows within a week before your event.
Follow a good cleansing routine. Always remove your makeup before you go to sleep by using a gentle makeup remover.
- Exfoliate a few times a week, depending on your skin type.
When you are getting your hair and makeup done, wear a loose shirt for easy removal.
- Take an emergency kit with you including lip gloss, blotting tissues and bobby pins for hair and also Band-Aids, safety pins double sided tape for any wardrobe malfunctions!
- Hair for up styling should be washed the day before the event, check with Natalie to be sure.
- For brides if you are having any hair pieses and or veil please bring these to your trial.
- If you have pictures from the internet or magazine for hair and makeup styles you like bring them also to your trial.
- If you have any question please contact Natalie at any time.